About


Hello loves and thanks for stopping by to check out my little corner on the interwebz.

Here you will find posts about life, fitsporation, recipes (sometimes healthy, sometimes not), quotes and whatever else is inspiring me at the moment!

Please feel inclined to be an active follower, comments, follows and shares are all welcome here!


My Groups

Texas Women Bloggers


Blogs I Love

Contemporary Harbor

Oh the things I think

Design and content Copyright Christy Tucker aka Life is a Lovely Dream. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Affordable Beauty Products.. That Work



Today I thought I would switch it up and do something a bit different by posting a beauty haul. I got the idea a while ago after watching YouTube video after YouTube video by all those lovely makeup gurus who post makeup tutorials and beauty product hauls. Which by the way, if any of you reading are one of those gurus, THANK YOU! You make gals like me love putting makeup on and brave enough to try out a new hairstyle or beauty product from your tutorials and reviews. You absolutely rock, please don't stop posting! I am certainly not brave enough to create a video and be that vulnerable, so I will stick to my comfort zone, safe from behind my computer screen. lol :D


Let's get to it, shall we? 


Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray

I have super fine/thin hair.. So when I style my hair I do not want anything that is going to weigh it down, I need all the volume I can get. I also really love to use a hairspray that has hold but that does not make my hair crunchy and stiff. I LOVE Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray! I mean whats not to love about this product? It's dirt cheap. It smells GREAT! It has a lightweight, flexible hold AND it comes in a big bottle so I don't run out very fast. You have GOT to try it, trust me! 


Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray

I am sure you are just like me in the fact that you have tried just about EVERY DAMN thermal/heat protection spray, serum or leave-in ever created. Am I right? I mean jeez.. They come in all price varieties, shapes, sizes and who really know the difference? Who really cares? As long as the product does exactly what is advertised, it's all good! Since I love the Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray so much I bought this, and am equally please! Some of the heat products I have tried either leave my hair greasy or weird and crunchy.. and umm no to all that. The Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray is also dirt cheap, smells great and doesn't leave some funky reside on my hair. Give it a whirl, you might just fall in love! 


Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Light Detangler

I find that sometimes my hair is really really hard to brush when it's wet. I don't want to rake through my hair and accidentally rip it out or add more breakage than I already have all thanks to the consequences of wanting platinum blonde locks. I have been trying really hard to be gentle to my hair and nourish it back to good health, so I bought the Pantene Pro-V repair Repair & Protect Light Detangler to use along with a wide-tooth comb for extra protection when brushing my wet hair. 


Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter

My skin is ultra sensitive and gets very dry.. So when I read that the Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter gently cleanses skin with a soap-free formula, contains shea butter and contains an entire jar of moisturizer, I though.. what the hell and bought some! I haven't been disappointed with it yet and am already almost through the entire bottle with plans to buy another. 


Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion with Shea Butter

It is extremely important to moisturize your skin everyday, at least once per day. I have certainly tried my share of moisturizers, some are greasy, some never seem to rub into your skin, some smell weird and some are perfect.. and Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion with Shea Butter is perfect for me. It leaves no residue and leaves my skin nice and soft! 


To be continued... 
XOXOX










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!