About


Hello loves and thanks for stopping by to check out my little corner on the interwebz.

Here you will find posts about life, fitsporation, recipes (sometimes healthy, sometimes not), quotes and whatever else is inspiring me at the moment!

Please feel inclined to be an active follower, comments, follows and shares are all welcome here!


My Groups

Texas Women Bloggers


Blogs I Love

Contemporary Harbor

Oh the things I think

Design and content Copyright Christy Tucker aka Life is a Lovely Dream. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Mmmm Baby, Baked Chicken!

Only have 45 minutes to an hour to cook dinner? Perfect!

Ingredients:
3-6oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms (I bought prewashed and sliced)
Boneless Skinless 100% Natural Chicken Thighs
1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Healthy Request)
1 can Campbell's French Onion
1 wedge Laughing Cow Light French Onion Cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.
Place chicken in your preferred baking dish, I used a 9x9 baking dish.
Mix soups and cheese wedge in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 1-2 minutes and stir.
Pour soup mixture over chicken, then top with mushrooms and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.

Viola!

I served with steamed carrots, zucchini and squash. No butter, no salt, just steam. Deliciousness! :)))









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!