About


Hello loves and thanks for stopping by to check out my little corner on the interwebz.

Here you will find posts about life, fitsporation, recipes (sometimes healthy, sometimes not), quotes and whatever else is inspiring me at the moment!

Please feel inclined to be an active follower, comments, follows and shares are all welcome here!


My Groups

Texas Women Bloggers


Blogs I Love

Contemporary Harbor

Oh the things I think

Design and content Copyright Christy Tucker aka Life is a Lovely Dream. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

What Does the Fox Say?

Here, enjoy this tune. :)


He says Merry Christmas! :D

I was out and about shopping yesterday and was so surprised when I found this little guy:


And these cute-as-hell slippers!



A little fact about me is that I am hopelessly in love with anything fox related! ANYTHING. I guess it all started in Junior High School when I was first introduced to my one musical obsession, Jimi Hendrix (if you don't know who he is, how dare you, go educate yourself!!). My nickname throughout Jr. High and High School was Foxy, from his hit, Foxy Lady. So naturally, being the Hendrix crazed lunatic that I am, I associate everything fox related to that, and fell in love the everything fox immediately. Plus, they are so darn tootin' cute, not to mention they make me happy and all warn 'n' fuzzy in my heart when I see them.  

You watch, these cute furry little creatures are on an up-rise, and I am so not mad about it. 

Before you head off and enjoy the rest of your day, enjoy some rare photo of Jimi! 
Toodles! XOXOX 

I do not own any of these images, found them on tumblr. 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!