About


Hello loves and thanks for stopping by to check out my little corner on the interwebz.

Here you will find posts about life, fitsporation, recipes (sometimes healthy, sometimes not), quotes and whatever else is inspiring me at the moment!

Please feel inclined to be an active follower, comments, follows and shares are all welcome here!


My Groups

Texas Women Bloggers


Blogs I Love

Contemporary Harbor

Oh the things I think

Design and content Copyright Christy Tucker aka Life is a Lovely Dream. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Twelve Days of Fitness Challenge | Day Four


If you are just joining us, feel free to catch up by checking out Day One HEREDay Two HERE and Day Three HERE, as well as checking out the Fit Armadillo Blog HERE! Want to join in on this challenge? Awesome! Check out our group page HERE! :D 

If you are a runner you have possibly heard, or read, the phrase "you will have your good runs and your bad runs". Well folks, tonight I had a bad run. I fought tooth and nail tonight.. It took me almost 36 minutes to run 3 miles. I even stopped to walk at least 3 different times. BUT I got it done, and to me that is all that matters! :) 


Once I completed my run, I headed on over to complete a 15 minute "Quick Core" session through Fitness on Demand by Daily Burn! Check out a segment from this workout HERE.


XOXOX



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!