About


Hello loves and thanks for stopping by to check out my little corner on the interwebz.

Here you will find posts about life, fitsporation, recipes (sometimes healthy, sometimes not), quotes and whatever else is inspiring me at the moment!

Please feel inclined to be an active follower, comments, follows and shares are all welcome here!


My Groups

Texas Women Bloggers


Blogs I Love

Contemporary Harbor

Oh the things I think

Design and content Copyright Christy Tucker aka Life is a Lovely Dream. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Twelve Days of Fitness Challenge | Day Ten


If you are just joining us, feel free to catch up by clicking on "Twelve Day of Fitness Challenge" under the labels section on my right side bar, as well as checking out the Fit Armadillo Blog HERE! Want to join in on this challenge? Awesome! Check out our group page HERE! :D

Hi'ya my lovelies! Tonight was such a great night. Know why? Hubby and I had a hot date and it snowed to boot! :D 


Follow me on Instagram HERE!

As I mention in one of my previous posts, hubby has a super unpredictable schedule, which in turn makes it kinda hard for us to get in some free time. So yesterday when he asked me if I would like to go on a date, I happily said YES!! In little ol' downtown Casper, Wyoming there is a neat little Italian joint called Botticelli Ristorante Italiano (view website HERE) and every time we pass by we say, "Hey, lets eat there sometime!" and tonight we were finally able to make that a reality!

Being in adventurous spirits we both tired something we have never tried before! Hubby ordered duck and I ordered lamb. Holy smokes you guys, they were both amazing BUT the duck. 

Out. Of. This. World.

We were blown away actually! (sorry no photos, I was being a good girl and left my phone out of our dinner date.. as much as I could.) To end our dinner we shared a slice of New York style cheesecake over some yummy coffee! ...Even the damn cheesecake was amazing, in fact I am prepared to say that it was THE best I've ever had in my entire life, and that is a bold statement! (har har ;))

After we left we were both in a food induced coma and didn't feel like hitting the gym.. SO we completed this!


... and I also completed today's workout for another challenge group I am participating in! 
Feel free to join in, don't forget to follow along on Facebook HERE. :) MWAH


I completed 4 sets for this challenge group and officially feel like a bad-a$$!


Well tis all folks, tis all. 
XOXOX

hopefully I will be able to get out of bed in the morning, or brush my own hair. :)





1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are my hero working out after dinner and dessert! Way to get it in :) Glad you had a nice date and pretty snow.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!